Privacy Notice Related to Processing of Personal Data
As AnkaLex Attorney Partnership (“AnkaLex”), We care about personal data protection. We have prepared this Privacy Notice to inform you regarding your personal data that may be processed by AnkaLex and regarding the purposes of processing, methods and legal grounds for collection, categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be transferred, and your rights under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“LLPD”) numbered 6698. In this Privacy Notice, “Personal Data” means any information that relates to an identified or an identifiable real person where AnkaLex acts as the data controller.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
The purposes for which AnkaLex collect and process your Personal Data, and the legal bases for such processing are as follows:
- Providing the services, you demand according to your needs,
- Providing legal advisory and advocacy services to our clients, the performance of our other contractual obligations, and reporting,
- Managing our business operations and administer our client relationship,
- Conducting the information security process,
- Providing information and updates,
- Conducting recruitment processes,
- Addressing compliance and legal obligations
- Making our website more intuitive and easier to use
The Methods and Legal Reasons of Collection of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected by AnkaLex in order to carry out our services through all kinds of channels written or electronic. Personal Data collected for these legal reasons shall be processed and transferred by AnkaLex in accordance with the fundamental principles stipulated by LPPD for the purposes specified herein.
Data Transfer to Third Parties
AnkaLex will be able to store Personal Data for the periods required for the purposes of processing of the Personal Data described above in the relevant section. Your Personal Data may be transferred to third parties within Turkey or abroad within the scope of the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Notice, especially for the proper use of the Website and services provided therein by the users and data security of the Website, to the extent necessary for such purposes. In this regard, your personal data might be transferred to third parties from which we got assistance as regards to the storage, archiving, information technologies (server, hosting, program, cloud computing, web site content managers, e-mail providers, etc.), business partners, service providers and to other related parties and authorized organizations when transfer is necessary under data processing purposes determined under this Privacy Notice in accordance with LLDP.
If you have requested to be included in the delivery list for our Newsletters, your personal data may be processed for the purposes of performing the relevant delivery. You have control regarding our use of Personal Data for contacting you through Information Newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive any such communications, you may contact us or click on the link indicating “please click if you do not want to receive information e-mail”.
Data Subject Rights
Data subject has the following rights under Article 11 of the Law:
- to learn whether his/her personal data are processed or not,
- to demand for information as to if his/her personal data have been processed,
- to learn the purpose of the processing of his/her personal data and whether these personal
- data are used in compliance with the purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom his personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- to request the erasure or destruction of his/her personal data under the conditions referred to in Article 7,
- to request reporting of the operations carried out pursuant to sub-paragraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom his/her personal data have been transferred,
- to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his/her personal data.
You may submit your requests regarding your rights mentioned above at in line with the Communiqué on the Procedure and Principles for the Application to the Data Controller to AnkaLex in written form.
You may contact us via the contact information stated below.
AnkaLex Avukatlık Ortaklığı
Mutlukent Mah. 1942. Cad. No:49 Çankaya Ankara